Monday, October 17, 2005

suckiness

yes, folks. today actually sucked.

first off, my philosophy class got indefinitely canceled. on any other usual lifetime, that's actually good news. not for me. i'm already getting an A on that subject, i like the prof, i like the class (sisiw!), and i like my seatmate. if for some reason, they bring in a substitute, the possibility of getting screwed - GPA-wise, importantly - is highly likely. if its canceled, then i'm not a fulltime student. which means i can't aim for a dean's list or a shot at being invited at this honors' society (good for the resume). of course, it's not going to be as bad as my classmate, who is on his last sem. just imagine how its gonna suck when he has to take another sem, with only one freakin class to attend.

second, my pyschology teacher just announced our exam would be next week. on the same week as my bio lecture exam. enuf said.

third, i get home and get my first paycheck. again, ordinarily good news. ohhhhh no... because the paycheck shows off... ZERO BALANCE. how can one get a freakin zero balance!?! i mean, even 5 hours of work is entitled to some payment, right?!?!?!? it's stupid, i tell you. i just wanted to quit all of a sudden. example, imagine 2 weeks' worth of work, and coming up with only $10 to show.

i'm in a bad mood. i still have to iron clothes and study for my exam.. make that examS (plural). GARRRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home