Friday, September 16, 2005

ego-trippin

school. my last class is about to end, and my cute classmate leans over to say, "have a nice weekend, (my name)". (you too! hihi!). go over to the next building, hoping to kill time before i catch my bus. suddenly notice the guy from the bus walking beside me (read 2nd, or 3rd, previous blog entry). woah, hi there! (gotta remind myself he's younger, but dang, is he cute or what)

mall. on my way to bank. was dressed in my nice blue slimmin' jeans, thin poncho top over black tank, and black heels; hair was neatly pulled up neatly in a ponytail. meet up by chance with my seatmate from another class, who was dressed quite impeccably in his dark suit. he moves to my side (almost puts his hand on my shoulder but i deftly sidestep away). makes small talk, i'm trying not to make much out of it. as he leaves, he says 'see ya, pretty girl'. i shake my head; there must be something going on this day.

still the mall. arrived at bank to open the account. with big ego boost from encounters above, and reminding myself never underestimate the power of porma (ahem) and good english, i go look for a guy to help me out. score! got hooked up with one, and a financial manager at that. turn on the charm and confidence (hah!). i get myself a spankin bank account. note that this was a big turnaround after having been turned down the day before at another branch. hmp. must be because i was talking to a woman then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home