Thursday, July 07, 2005

kilig update! a (sad) decision! and a new friend!

three days ago, i found a way to take a sideshot of mr chem's profile (layo nga lang.. pero may basta may pic! SOUVENIR!!!) AND realized that same mr chem (sagwa ng 'boytoy' e) knows my name (weeeeee!!). two days ago, i see him first thing in the morning at school (GREAT way to start the day, i tell you), then at lunch, i got up the nerve to invite him over to share a table with me and my friend, he sits opposite me (my friend leaves, but what great timing and convenience!), we chat, he's concerned abt my grades (hehe, i just said i did ok.. but i got an A on my last exam! INSPIRED!!!), i found out he's a book lover as well, then he helped me out on a missing lab book problem.

THAT problem was a major downer, of course... BUT, he kept comforting me that everything would be okay. talk about having lows and highs at the same time!! he is such a sweetie *sigh*.

i get home. THEN came the dreadful dull pain. what if he had a girlfriend? how could he NOT have one? somehow, i couldn't brace myself for this (or ask him directly abt it), so i left myself with the decision (deep breath) to not ponder on him too much. bawasan ang pagcra-crush. that means less going to him to ask help for chem. ok na rin, para d obvious. sigh.

---
i am now becoming fast friends with the lady i met on the bus. turns out she's an avid book reader and an otaku, too!

really, it's so surreal how we just clicked, we being total strangers. she even has a dog, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home