Wednesday, September 21, 2005

here's the deal...

... i don't like pompous people.

i thought it was just me having a bad time (exam week), but no, it's really my arrogant seatmate that was bugging me. first of all, he wasn't my seatmate. but for the second time, he obligingly took the chair next to mine (to the surprise of my original seatmate). i was kinda getting prepared, not because of the upcoming test, but because of his not-so-subtle ways of getting near me. the day before, the farthest he had gone was picking up 'imaginary' dog hairs from my back (my prof has a dog that he brings to class).

here we go. he mentions that he hopes the prof doesn't arrive; he'd be so happy that he'd kiss someone. he says that twice. my only reaction was just to ignore him. exam papers come. to anyone who knows me, i make a lot of goofy noises while taking tests, just to somehow let go of surpressed reactions (like, a small, high-pitched "huh?" to convey surprise). this idiot takes it as a cue that i need help with an answer, and proceeds to whisper the answer. arrg. he does so again for the next 2 times.

ok, so i might not have painted him as the pompous person that i said i hate. but he is. he thinks he's a goodlooking guy (in a way, admittedly), but he's too damn cocky. the way that he answers questions only infuriates me; he is really really obnoxious! arg! imagine someone with know-it-all attitude, to the 10th power!

needless to say, i was spent after that class.

gack. can't even write coherently! just. too. damn. pissed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home