Sunday, March 12, 2006

how to move on

unknown to some of my old friends, i regularly check their blogs to see what they've been up to. now and then, i also look at friendster as well.

its amazing how much people changed... and how i remained the same, i think. i have nothing but joy for their part, but as for myself, i feel a little sad. they've moved on without me, but it seems i'm the only one holding on to them, or rather, their memory of them. in no way i am obliging them to communicate with me, but it does feel nice to be remembered.

... but apparently, i'm not. here they are, getting married, or with their respective others, with careers and lots of friends. i have my share of stories as well, but at my age, it doesn't seem much. i dunno... sigh.

i know i need to let go of my ol pinas life. it will always be a part of me, but tides are changing. 'I' need to move on.

first off ----- NEW CLOTHES! (and with that, CH smiles a little)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home