Wednesday, March 01, 2006

hey its a day after!

its still CH, albeit on a much sadder note.

i just got a YM message from a friend who's yahoo id supposedly has a new owner. the offline message read something along the lines "pleez delete this yahoo id, i'm the new owner, i'm also deleting you from my list". i'm like, wtf? no, really!

first off, yahoo id's don't get new owners. once a yahoo id is yours, its yours. you put the wrong password during your first initial sign-up, that yahoo id is as good as gone.

then the part, "i'm deleting you from my list". eyng? soo, why am i on your list in the first place then? as far as my recollection goes, i haven't even used YM in a while (ye, even for my friends), so what's up?

really, what's up? i was so shocked i didn't know what to feel at first - sad? betrayed? angry?

it's either my friend is playing tricks on me (pikon pa naman ako), somebody got a hold of her email account or she doesn't like to put me in her list anymore but did so in a, what, less-than-graceful-and-subtle way.

come to think of it, i haven't heard from my barkada in a while. i do update them, indirectly nga lang, by telling them, "hey, go check out my blog!". i got nothing from them right now. granted, i have been busy, but i did tell them to check out my blog... sigh. for THAT, CH is sad.

cynically, i think they drifting. hopefully, i pray they're still there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home